We're sure that you will be delighted with your purchase(s) when they arrive, but we understand that sometimes you may find that the item is no longer required or appropriate. We're happy to refund your purchase within 14 days subject to our terms and conditions.
Here's what you need to do:
- Email or call us to let us know you want to return or exchange the item.
- Repackage the item very carefully and very securely.
- Enclose your sales invoice with the package with a note stating your request for refund or details on the exchange
Please address the package to:
27 High Street
Use a trusted and assured parcel delivery service and make sure that postage is fully paid. And this is what you need to know:
- The original receipt must be enclosed with the package.
- Items must be returned in their original condition. This means the item is unworn and as new, all labels and tags remain attached along with all of the original packaging.
- In cases where we receive returned items that are: soiled, odourous, damaged or appear to have been washed, cleaned or repaired, then no refund shall be issued.
- We are happy to refund the full value of unwanted goods that are returned to us in original condition within 14 days and we encourage you to do this. Items returned after 14 days may, at our discretion be issued with a credit voucher to be used on our website.
- Goods returned after 28 days will not be accepted.
Jellyrolls reserve the right to refuse to accept returned items that we believe are not in their original condition. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Jellyrolls cannot take any responsibility for packages where the postage is unpaid or where the item has become damaged in transit.
To make sure the items reach us safely, we recommend you use a trusted and assured parcel delivery service, with appropriate compensation for loss or damage.
Jellyrolls cannot take any responsibility for items lost in transit.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund postage charges for unwanted items nor can we reimburse postage and shipping costs incurred by returning an unwanted item. Under no circumstances shall Jellyrolls bear the cost of any expenses incurred by customers in the process of making a return.
What happens next:
Within 14 days of receiving your returned item and once we have verified that it is in its original condition, a member of our customer services team will send you an email to confirm that your credit/debit card is being refunded.
The details of this confirmation email will also be posted to your account.
Please note that it can up to a further 5 days for the refund amount to appear as cleared funds in your account, this depends on your bank or credit card company and their internal processes. All refunds will be issued to the credit/debit card or bank account of the original transaction.